2021 Just Gets Bigger For Us At The IN8 Summit.
First things first…we are psyched to see you all in person once again where we can be as one as a community of Vitalistic Chiropractors.
Secondly, we cannot wait to enjoy our new and upgraded venue at the 5* Pullman Hotel in Albert Park.
And last but not least, our schedule for the 2021 event is on heat! You know those speakers you usually have to pay $1,500 on flights to go see in Europe or America?
In 2021 we’re bringing them to you!
Here is what we have in store for you…
Your All Inclusive Ticket Includes…
- HUGE 3 day event starting Friday 1 pm and finishes Sunday afternoon approx 13 pm.
- Combination of world-class international and Australian speakers (first time these speakers have all spoken in Australia together….EVER.
- Loads of practice ready content with high ENERGY and relevant information covering the science, art and Philosophy of chiropractic but put through the lens of
- THE SATURDAY NIGHT BALL is a 4 hour ALL INCLUSIVE (food & drink) event included in your seminar ticket. Valued at over $200 this high energy celebration is the best way to celebrate being in the best profession in the world.
- It will be the biggest chiropractic gathering of this decade in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Prices include all catering (morning and afternoon tea, lunch on the Saturday
There will be a CA breakout session on the Saturday designed to help inspire chiropractic teams members. The CA breakout session will be designed to help CA’s on their own personal journey, to help really grasp the ‘WHY’ of chiropractic and also to understand the value of procedures and KPI in order to really run a profitable and smooth practice. This will be next level training for your most valuable practice assets.
A Snapshot From Previous Years…
A Quick Look At The Venue
First 100 Only
First 100 Only
First 100 Only
Terms and Conditions of Purchasing Tickets 2021.
- If you have purchased a discounted ticket that is less then the “at door prices” for any ticket category please note that the discounted tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
- The In8 Summit has negotiated with the Pullman hotel for an all inclusive price. This means if you can’t make this Saturday night ball, that is included in your seminar price, unfortunately you forfeit your ticket and no remuneration will be given.
- (Based on the agreement between the IN8 Summit organisers and the Pullman hotel.)
Dates for this event are confirmed on the basis that Australian Government restrictions on indoor gatherings and travel (national and international) have been lifted. If postponement is required or deemed necessary by the client due to Australian Government restrictions, State-based restrictions or ongoing implications to the health services industry, the In8 Summit organisers will extend this agreement to a different date subject to availability and carry over any deposits paid without penalty.
- If for some reasons you cannot travel to be at the live event you will be given access to the live streaming of the IN8 summit 2021
- If the In8 Summit 2021 is rescheduled due to speaker access and travel challenges or the Australian government guidelines, any ticket value will be brought forward to the next year‘s event 2022. If you are unable to attend the following year’s event in 2022 then you will be given a credit for the Value of the ticket you have purchased. This credit is valid until 30th of September 2023.
- If the event is cancelled Completely as a directive from the IN8 summit organisers you will be refunded the full amount of your value minus the booking fee of $97 per ticket..
Above the Atlas Pty Ltd
Trading name: The In8 Summit
408 Albert Street,
ACN: 137 961 196
ABN: 35 137 961 196